Sunday, May 6, 2012

Wait...Schools Over?

It's Summertime and you know what that means.
Gonna head down to the beach and do some beachy things.
It's Summertime, it feels just right.
Gonna gather all my friends and we'll party through the night.

It's Summertime luh-uh-lovi-...eh...


.....I hope at least one person understands that reference. 


Well here's some illustrations from the later half of the semester. Eventually maybe I'll just upload a ton of sketches and what not but I don't know. I need to get started on that webcomic. 


Anyways.




--
Computer Illustration
Concept assignment: 
So we were put into groups and given the title "Three Little Pigs" and from that we were to create some sort of concept for a movie/video game/comic etc.
I had a lot of fun coming up with an interesting way to display the text. 









Illustration
The Wizard of Oz/Contemporary Issues Illustration



Native American Cultures
Final Project Illustration: The Shoshone





No comments:

Post a Comment